Acne (acne vulgaris, common acne) is a disease of the hair follicles of the face, chest, and back that affects almost all teenagers during puberty — the only exception being members of a few primitive Neolithic tribes living in isolation.
It is not caused by bacteria, although bacteria play a role in its development. It is not unusual for some women to develop acne in their mid- to late-20s.
Acne appears on the skin as
– Occluded pores (“comedones”), also known as blackheads or whiteheads,
– Tender red bumps also known as pimples or zits,
– Pustules (bumps containing pus), and occasionally as
– Cysts (deep pimples, boils).
One can do a lot to treat acne using products available at a drugstore or cosmetic counter that do not require a prescription.
However, for tougher cases of acne,
one should consult a physician for treatment options.
What Causes Acne/Pimples –>>
Sebaceous glands are presents in various parts of our body, which lubricates our skin with sweat glands. When this glands stop to do its work then small pimples will appear. These pimples usually appear in young boys and girls.
Factors Influence growth of Acne –>>
– Hormonal changes related to puberty, menstrual periods, pregnancy, birth control pills, or stress,
– Friction caused by leaning on or rubbing the skin, pressure from backpacks, or tight collars,
– Environmental irritants such as pollution and high humidity,
– Squeezing or picking at blemishes, hard scrubbing of the skin,
– Greasy or oily cosmetic and hair products
– Certain drugs (such as steroids, testosterone, estrogen, and phenytoin)
How long is treatment needed?
Whatever treatment is used, it is normal to take up to four weeks for there to be any improvement that you can see. There is often a good response to treatment by six weeks.
However, it can take up to four months (sometimes longer) for maximum response to a treatment and for the skin to be generally free of spots. Note: the most common reason for a treatment failure is because some people think that treatment is not working after a couple of weeks or so and give up.
Treatment at SSOHM
At SSOHM we provide treatment for this disease which is combination of herbal and homeopathy. Skin diseases are mainly caused by toxins accumulated in liver and bacterial infection on skin which may spread all over body if not removed from root.
Skin Cleanse at SSOHM removes all bacterial infection from skin. Also we provide information, guidance and counseling, after treatment, that the Acne does not reappear.
The treatment is 100% safe with no side effect