Here are a few food options as a Diet Plan to reduce Extra Fat.
The main thing other than Diet Plan here is to focus on foods that are high in Monosaturated Fats as they help burn Belly Fat. These include:
1. Almonds: These are rich in monosaturated fat and contain Vitamin E. Together they combat belly fat and help reduce cholesterol.
2. Olive Oil: Whenever you’re cooking, try to include more olive oil. The hormones present in olive oil trick your brain into thinking that your stomach is full. You could even try consuming a tablespoon of olive oil 15-20 minutes before your dinner in order to eat less.
3. Green vegetable: Including green vegetables, like kale, lettuce and spinach during your lunch and snack time, in order to feel fuller for longer and to prevent yourself from going in for something unhealthy.
4. Dark chocolate: It is filled with zinc and other goodness that help increase body’s satiety levels. Just make sure that you are getting the kind that is low in sugar and is NOT milk chocolate.
5. Less salt: Stop adding extra salt to your foods. Try and add less salt while cooking. Consuming more salt can make your body retain water and bloat up your stomach.
6. Banana: It helps your body get rid of excess water. The extra amount of potassium that your body gets helps you rebalance the sodium amount. It also helps flush out extra fluid, thus reducing the bloated tummy.
7. Berries: They are fiber rich and are a great slim-down snack. The antioxidants present in berries improve blood flow and help you lose more belly fat.
The best way to reduce belly fat and to improve overall fitness is to keep an eye on what you eat.