Neck pain is a very common medical condition that occurs due to any abnormality in the structures of the neck, which includes bones (vertebrae), nerves, muscles and the disks between the bones.
Many people experience neck pain occasionally due to poor sitting posture, bad sleeping position, stress, neck injury during exercise, sports, accident or from a fall and whiplash. Sometimes it occurs due to some diseases like arthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia. Growing age also brings neck pain in some individuals.
Pain develops in the neck and may spread to the shoulder or base of the skull. Movement of the neck feels restricted and moving the neck may make the pain worse.
The pain sometimes spreads down an arm, sometimes as far as to the fingers. Sometimes, ‘pins and needles’ develop in part of the arm or hand. This is due to irritation of a nerve going to the arm from the spinal cord in the neck.
How to Get Rid of Neck Pain
Neck pain is not a life-threatening medical condition, but it certainly makes you feel uncomfortable by restricting the movement of your neck.
You cannot even perform your everyday work with an ease if you are suffering from neck pain.
There are many remedies that you can use to get rid of this uncomfortable condition called neck paining. Let’s know about these remedies to get rid of neck pains!
Neck pain is commonly associated with dull aching.
Sometimes pain in the neck is worsened with movement of the neck or turning the head.
Other symptoms associated with some forms of neck pain include numbness, tingling, tenderness, sharp shooting pain, fullness, difficulty swallowing, pulsations, swishing sounds in the head, dizziness or lightheadedness, and lymph.
Herbal Remedies to Get Rid of Pain in Neck
- Massage lavender oil in your neck and shoulder area to relieve the neck pains as it is a rich source of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply arnica flower extracts on the neck area for pain relief.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing devil’s claw powder and water. Apply this paste on the paining area of the neck to get rid of neck pains.
- Rub some menthol or camphor on the neck area. It will reduce the neck pain by stimulating the blood circulation to that area.
- Drink celery juice daily to get rid of neck pain which is caused due to stiffness in the area.
- Apply fresh horseradish essential oil on the neck area for few minutes to get quick relief from neck pain.
At SSOHM we provide treatment for this disease which is combination of herbal and homeopathy.
The treatment is 100% safe with no side effect.