For the first time in history,
This summer SSOHM Clinic is coming up with an offer for it’s patients on Online Consultations cashback as SSOHM PayTM Bonanza Offer.
SSOHM PayTM Bonanza Offer | Online Payment Transfer | Paytm.com
With the present advancement in technology, internet has made our lives simple and Paytm made it simpler.
Experience the trouble-free process of paying online consultation to SSOHM CLINIC.
Forget the discomfort of rushing to the nearest bank for transferring consultation via bank transfer or NEFT,
it is the most convenient task with us.
Paytm presents an instant service to pay online with all major credit/debit cards, net banking and UPI payments.
With an aim of abridging the online payment transfer, we offer the easiest option for your mobile payment solutions.
Know about Gall Stones Treatment directly by Dr R K Aggarwal –
Answers about SSOHM Treatment,
Gall Stones Success Story at SSOHM Clinic
Fatty Liver Treatment Success Story at SSOHM
Piles, Fissure, Fistula & Ulcerative Colitis Success Story at SSOHM
How to Make Online Consultation Payment?
Indulge into the undemanding online payment transfer service at our platform. Now pay online consultation payment to SSOHM CLINIC effortlessly in just a few easy clicks. Just login to Paytm.com and fill in the following information:
- Click on Pay option on Paytm
- Scan the QR code provided by the clinic, OR
- Enter clinic mobile number – “9266522522”
- Click on proceed button
- Enter the consultation amount (minimum Rs.1000/-)
- If required, add a message related to payment (optional)
- No promo code is required to get cashback & other offers
- Click on PAY and provide clinic with the screenshot to transaction reference number
- You are done with it!
Terms and Conditions – SSOHM PayTM Bonanza Offer
- Maximum discount value of the offer will be Rs 1000 for minimum value payment of Rs 1000/-
- Limited period oﬀer only for the month of June, 2019.
- All payment needs to be made to same number provided by the clinic
- Patients need to make online consult of Rs. 1000/- to SSOHM CLINIC via Paytm and we will give additional Rs.1000/- back to respective.
- Clinic will discount Rs 1000/- to every 10th customer for further medicine payment made via paytm on clinic Paytm number “9266522522”
- Payment to the clinic needs to be made via Paytm App only.
- Paytm will not be responsible for any treatment provided and only clinic will be responsible for treatment of the patient in any concern
- This offer will be valid in subject to time duration of 15 days of first payment of consultation to the next payment of medicine via same phone numbers respectively.
- Offer is only valid for First time users only (who will be making online consultation to ssohm clinic) and cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion provided with any of PayTM or Clinic
Steps to Add Money in Payment Wallet:
- Download the Paytm app or visit com and after logging in successfully, go to the Wallet section.
- Enter the amount you want to add and click on “Add money to Wallet”
- You can add money to your Wallet through multiple payment options like net banking, debit card, credit card, and ATM card.
- Saved Card.- Same as Debit Card/Credit card option below. You can save while using a new card. By this way, you don’t have to fill all the details every time. You need to enter CVV and OTP/Password (Read Below)
- Debit Card- You can use your debit card(commonly called ATM Card). There is Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and RuPay card. You can use any one of them. Most probably your card is one of this.
- Enter your Card number (16 – digit, printed on card front)
- Enter your card expiry date (printed front page)
- Enter your CVV number (3-digit, printed on your card back)
- Then click on ‘Pay’. It will redirect to another website page, based on your card issuing bank.
- There you need to enter your card Password orSome bank has the option to use OTP send to your registered mobile on the bank. Other banks don’t have OTP option. It may have both Options. Where OTP is not available, Password is needed. Which password is this? You will be asked to create a password, if not created yet (First time). It will ask card details, card ATM PIN (4-digit), OTP to create your password. Remember this is not Paytm Password. You can also re-create the password in the same way if you created earlier and forgotten.
- Credit Card- Same as the debit card.
- Net Banking- You can use your net banking details if you have net banking. This step is similar to your net banking login. Use your net banking password/username. OTP if required. You know it if you use net banking.
- ATM- This is using your same ATM/debit card, but using ATM PIN. No password/OTP. This option is available for few banks only.
Once your payment is successfully done the amount will instantly get added to your Paytm Cash balance (Wallet).
Now use Paytm Cash to send money to SSOHM CLINIC.