The prostate gland is about the size of a walnut and surrounds the man’s bladder and urethra – the tube that carries urine from the bladder.
As part of the male reproductive system, the prostate gland’s primary function is to secrete a slightly alkaline fluid that forms part of the seminal fluid, a fluid that carries sperm.
Some common problems related to prostate gland are
- Prostatitis–an infection, usually caused by bacteria.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH – an enlarged prostate,which may cause dribbling after urination or a need to go often, especially at night.
- Prostate cancer – a common cancer that responds best to treatment when detected early.
If you have an enlarged prostate, you may have one or more of these problems:
- A frequent and urgent need to urinate. Awaking several times in night to urinate.
- Trouble starting a urine stream. Finding hard to start urinating.
- A weak flow of urine cause stopping and starting
- A small amount of urine each time you go
- The feeling that you still have to go, even when you have just finished urinating
- Leaking or dribbling urine
- Small amounts of blood in your urine.
The medicines that will be provide to patient by SSOHM Will be combination of Herbal and Homeo medicines that will help getting rid of Prostate Naturally.
For more information about treatment and any other disease which you want to cure Naturally with medicines only.