We are here to let you all know the best Gallstones Prevention Diet and methods. These methods come directly from Dr R K Aggarwal and so we are here to share there –
So before we start here you can visit SSOHM Stones official website and know about 100% Natural cure for Gallstones, Now coming back to the best diet but before that lets know why we should never get rid of our Gallbladder.
This is what everyone thinks and knows about Gallbladder Stones –
If you have gallstones you are destined to lose your gallbladder & survive on a low-fat diet and pain killers for the rest of your life.
Getting rid of Gallbladder and that too without even knowing about the exact problem, why it is like this and why stones are forming is never a good idea. So trying to heal the underlying problems, before resorting to surgery, should be the correct course of action.
When you get a build-up of gallstones, you may need to have your gallbladder removed, but what causes gallstones?
Your liver makes bile, from cholesterol and various other things, which then gets used directly by the small intestine or is stored in the gallbladder until fats are consumed.
Know more about the same by reading this article – Gallbladder Stones Formation or Removal
Foods that support good Gallstones Prevention Diet & Methods –
- Coconut oil is a gentle fat to start with as it doesn’t require bile salts for digestion
- Vitamin K2 found in grass-fed butter, egg yolks and soft cheeses like gouda and brie. It can also help prevent and reverse calcification of the cholesterol in the gallbladder
- Beetroot and artichoke also supports good bile production
- Sunflower seeds also help to break down fats
- Lemon in warm water in the mornings: has bile thinning abilities, and it will set you up for detoxification for the rest of the day
Watch this video from Dr R K Aggarwal and this will help you knowing more about Gallstones Prevention Diet and Natural Treatment.