With the fast-paced lifestyle and multi-tasking becoming a routine, dependability on packaged food and lack of exercise has almost become a norm. Simple Diet and Tips can help everyone.
More and more people today are giving up on exercise, either due to lack of time or other reasons.
While this may not affect everyone the same way, there are many who can see the difference pretty soon, especially around their waist. Everyone wants to reduce fat from some or other part of the body. And the most common problem area is the tummy.
Here are Simple Diet Plan
& tips to keep in mind while you’re worrying about your belly fat:
1. Before you target your tummy fat, try to lose the extra fat around your abs by doing cardiovascular exercises that engage multiple muscles. Try circuit training that burns higher amount of calories in a shorter period.
2. There is no such thing as spot reduction when you have a lot of weight to lose. Instead, try to lose some weight, and once you are thin enough, focus on particular areas to get better results.
3. Get more sleep. If you’re not getting enough sleep and only concentrating on the exercises, you’ll end up over-exhausting yourself. This will do more harm than good. You will end up eating more to fight the lethargic feeling. Try to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep per night in order to win in the fight against belly fat.
4. Eat less sugar and calories. Belly fat is easily reduced with a controlled diet. Try to include more protein and fiber rich vegetables that will keep you full for longer,
resulting in less snacking between meals.
5. Drink more water as this will keep you satiated and will prevent you from mistaking thirst for hunger.
6. Eat more fat to burn more fat. Consuming healthy fats actually help your body to burn the unwanted fat. Stock up on healthy fats like healthy oil and fish.
Simple Diet Plan To Reduce Belly Fat:
Here are a few food options as a Diet Plan to reduce Belly Fat.
The main thing here is to focus on foods that are high in Monosaturated Fats as they help burn Belly Fat. These include:
1. Almonds: These are rich in monosaturated fat and contain Vitamin E. Together they combat belly fat and help reduce cholesterol.
2. Olive Oil: Whenever you’re cooking, try to include more olive oil. The hormones present in olive oil trick your brain into thinking that your stomach is full. You could even try consuming a tablespoon of olive oil 15-20 minutes before your dinner in order to eat less.
3. Green vegetable: Including green vegetables, like kale, lettuce and spinach during your lunch and snack time, in order to feel fuller for longer and to prevent yourself from going in for something unhealthy.
4. Dark chocolate: It is filled with zinc and other goodness that help increase body’s satiety levels. Just make sure that you are getting the kind that is low in sugar and is NOT milk chocolate.
5. Less salt: Stop adding extra salt to your foods. Try and add less salt while cooking. Consuming more salt can make your body retain water and bloat up your stomach.
6. Banana: It helps your body get rid of excess water. The extra amount of potassium that your body gets helps you rebalance the sodium amount. It also helps flush out extra fluid, thus reducing the bloated tummy.
7. Berries: They are fiber rich and are a great slim-down snack. The antioxidants present in berries improve blood flow and help you lose more belly fat.
The best way to reduce belly fat
and to improve overall fitness is to keep an eye on what you eat.
Plan your meals beforehand and try cooking them yourself. Eat your fill but make sure you don’t overeat. The best time to stop eating is when you’re feeling almost full and just a little pang of hunger is left.
How to plan your meal to burn excess ( Simple Diet & Tips ) belly fat:
Understand the times of day when you feel most hungry. Never plan to deny yourself food at this particular time and attempt to “power through” the crave hour, because it won’t work in the longer run. Instead,
make sure you have something healthy and filling ready for consumption during the time your hunger hits you the strongest.
While planning your meal,
here are a few tips on how to make the best diet plan to reduce belly fat for yourself:
1. Always eat something healthy after you wake up and before you work out to start up your metabolism and keep it revving.
2. Make salads the main star of your meal, since they fill up your stomach and don’t have too many calories.
3. Go easy on the store-bought dressings or better still, skip it altogether. Whip up something yourself that is much healthier and tastier without any additives.
4. Drink lots of water throughout the day. This will prevent water retention and will help to flush out any toxins from your body.
5. Do not entirely skip carbs. Instead, try to eat a limited amount of carbs every day to keep your body’s need for carbohydrates in check. For instance, if you like roti cut it down to 1 roti instead of 2 or 3.
6. Always go light on dinner. Dinner is the time when your body starts to wind down for the day, so stay away from anything heavy. Plan a light meal for the night, like a clear soup, a piece of chicken with half a cup of salad, or maybe just a fruit or a glass of milk.
7. Last but not the least, plan on getting enough sleep. Sleep early since you’re having a light dinner. Staying up late will make you feel hungry again and you’ll need to eat.
It requires a considerable amount of time and persistence to achieve any sort of weight loss,
especially the tummy area.
So be constant in your resolve and soon that flat stomach won’t be a distant dream.