I personally love winters. The chilly season makes me feel fresh and alive. Cozy jumpers, boots, scarves, and what not!
But, unfortunately, winter is the time when our skin does not like to cooperate with us.
If you feel cosmetics and creams are very expensive in the market, home remedies can help provide you moisturized skin during winter. In winter, many of us face the dry skin problem. In the winter the moisture in the skin goes down and skin becomes dry.
As soon as possible dry skin can be treated. During winter, our skin tends to get dry due to the wind blowing outside.
During these months, our skin tends to get dry, itchy, and dull due to lack of moisture. We usually look around for good cold creams and body butters to moisturize dry skin.
Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter, but when you can, particularly when just washing your face or hands, choose lukewarm water to avoid stripping as many oils away from the skin.
We human are needed to take different types of precautionary measure of our skin and health when weather and climate changes to protect us.
Winter skin care tips for men & women
- Try to take the necessary diet in the winter. Try to add the fruit and fruit juice to your diet.
- Apply the petroleum jelly on the face, lips, hands, legs.
- Do not take the hot water baths. The hot water takes out the moisture in the skin then skin becomes dry. So try to avoid the hot and long baths in winter.
- The chapped lips are one of the problems in this winter. Apply the petroleum to the chapped lips.
- Use the lip scrubs for the lip care in the winter.
- Dry skin is the major problem in the winter. Use the natural moisturizer in the winter.
- Try to cover the most of the body with the clothes. Do not expose the skin to the cold air.
- Do not apply the makeup products with high alcoholic content. Do not use the beauty and hair styling products too much in winter.
- Use the natural moisturizers like butter, oils, glycerin, etc., in the winter. Not to choose the chemical moisturizers.
- Try to add the vitamin A, vitamin E rich foods in your diet.
- Stay hydrated in the winter. Try to take the juices and drinks.
This how we actually do we feel look like doing in winter’s but this is not how we should protect our Skin.